How To Create a New Project
- The Media Library window will pop up
- Find your new Project image, and drag it into the Media Library window – see image spec’s below
- The window will turn blue and then release the file to upload.
NOTE: For the purposes of this website, your images do not need to be wider or taller than 1920 pixels (at 72 dpi). They should be saved as JPG images with a medium quality setting (I use 5). This can be done with software such as Photoshop. They should also be color and lighting corrected.
- Click on the New Project title to go to the New Project detail screen.
- On this screen, check to be sure the Title, Featured Image and Text below it are displaying correctly.
- If you see anything that needs to change, go back through the steps to make those changes, and “Update” the Project.
- Check your changes on the live public website.