Originally based in Sarasota, Florida, artist, John Glass, moved his studio to Deming, NM to enjoy the scenery and solitude of the wild west. Although always being a student of art, and electing art classes during school his desire to create came later in life. His appreciation of his father’s artwork and of the professional artists in Indiana eventually led John to his enrollment in various classes and workshops. Being just a hobby on occasions, John ended up being a serious student of Rob O’Dell from Ladoga, Indiana and eventually entered works into the Hoosier Salon.
John’s art is displayed in numerous homes and offices in and around Indiana and central Florida and now New Mexico.
John’s works can be purchased as original watercolors or prints of select paintings by contacting John Glass through the web form below or by visiting AGAVE ARTISTS in Mesilla, NM , TRAILS END GALLERY in Las Cruses, NM. in Deming NM. at the GOLD STREET GALLERY and at THE DEMING ARTS COUNCIL.
We’ve got answers!
- Indiana State Fair competition award of Achievement
- Windsor & Newton Award of Excellence MASTER WORKS of NM
- Honorable Mention Award NMWSSC Spring Show
- New Mexico Watercolor Society Signature Award status
- Sarasota Art League award of Distinction
- Hoosier Salon Award of Excellence
Awarded Signature Membership status in the New Mexico Watercolor Society – MAR 2020
ORDERING & GALLERIES
- Use the Contact Form for availability and special orders
- Currently showing at The Agave Artists, 2250 San Albino, Mesilla, NM
- The Gold Street Gallery, Deming, NM.
- Trails End Gallery, 1732 N Mesquite, Las Cruses, NM.
- May 24-26 – 2019 SILVER CITY NM BLUESFEST – I will be in the park across from the music with all of my most popular originals and Giclee prints.(well, maybe 2021) They cancelled 2020.
- Currently showing at The Trails End Gallery